My spiritual journey started at the age of 17 when I was on the search for a therapist. My life circumstances were very challenging and I had the feeling I needed support to handle all that which life presented me with. My journey led me from my first psychotherapy session to my first Indian teacher, Osho to Yogi Bhajan and now Sadhguru. I have always been studying with the once that walked this path before me, and I appreciate their ability to make me grow in all areas of my life.
I studied and taught Leadership and Management Trainings in Germany, Sweden, Greece and the US, until 1994…then through a dramatic health issue I came in contact with Kundalini Yoga, and my life as a consultant ended and the one as a yogini began. I became:
- The founder of Siddhi's School of Yoga RYS200®
- KRI certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Khalsa Certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher
- Certified Sattva Yoga Teacher ERYT500 with Yoga Alliance
- Co-founder of Sattva Prenatal Yoga Founder of The Brain Cleanse™
- Founder of the Organ Cleanse
- Trained Paramanadoula - certified by Michel Odent, MD
I believe that all of us have the right and the duty to take care of our body and mind. Self care is the foundation for a healthy, happy and holy lifestyle.