Yoga Specialities and Classes
Kundalini Yoga is an ancient science. It’s extremely powerful in providing clarity of mind, vitality and health. It centers you from the inside, which is imperative in this world of constant stimulation from the outside. The vitality of our life force is enhanced through the development of our Kundalini energy. Kundalini Yoga is for those who are willing to be spiritual warriors, able to face their own shadows and open to grow in all areas of their life.
In this class you will learn breathing techniques, movements, postures, meditation, and chanting to strengthen your immune and nervous systems. There are no intermediate or advanced levels in Kundalini Yoga.
From your very first class, you will experience a feeling of well being and happiness. Regardless of your age, fitness level or flexibility, you can reap those benefits this sacred tradition offers.
With practice you will become more aware, radiant and youthful.
Benefits of Kundalini Yoga:
- Promotes muscle strength and flexibility
- Increases circulation and purifies the blood
- Promotes relaxation in times of stress
- Helps with addictions, depression, insomnia, neurosis, and various dysfunctions by balancing metabolism, digestion, and the body-mind-spirit configuration
- Anti-aging both mentally and physically
Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga
Sattva Prenatal Yoga with Siddhi: The intention of this class is to support the mom in her strength and grace, while she transitions through this exquisite and beautiful passage in her life. Expanding the space in her heart and body while preparing her for the joyful arrival of a new soul – connecting the smooth experience in the womb and a soft landing on Earth. The class provides safe, simple, effective tools and support for a healthy pregnancy.
Sattva Postnatal Yoga with Siddhi: Community is always needed, but especially after birth. We women process our experiences by sharing and listen to each other. In this class you have the opportunity to move and rejuvenate your physical body, while you nourish your heart and soul, too. Be a part of an intentional community of understanding, equality, empowerment, love, and witness for one another.
In addition to regular prenatal classes, I also offer special one-time sessions of the following:
- Soul Shower Ceremony
- Meditation & Mantra for the family
- Couples' Meditation
Soul Shower Ceremony: Around the 120th day after conception, I recommend the soul shower ceremony. This gathering is NOT about material gifts, but rather a gifting from the heart to your baby. Guests are invited to come either with a prayer, song, poem, story or a promise for the baby. The gathering takes between 1-2 hours depending on the size of the group.
Meditation and Mantra for the family: Meditation for the “mom to be” teaches you to be more mindful and in the present moment. It helps regulate the nervous system and get you calmer which will positively affect her baby’s nervous system, too. Regular meditation practice of 3-11 minutes can do wonders! It is highly recommended to start a meditation practice during pregnancy, so that the practice later after childbirth can be a steady, centering support.
Couples meditation: Couples meditation is a way to allow the partners to come back home to each other, strengthening the bond between them, and fostering a deep sense of belonging and love.
Designed by transformational teacher Siddhi, the Organ Cleanse uses a multifaceted approach to cleanse and to revitalize the organs, enhancing more self acceptance and self-love by:
- Clearing the mental programs and habits that are not serving you anymore.
- Releasing the emotions that are stored in the organs.
- Creating a new relationship with your internal organs and systems that keep you alive.
Feel the difference between being full versus being more fulfilled!
Benefits of Organ Cleanses:
- Helps to develop immunity by eliminating toxins.
- Stimulates the mind and aids in removing lethargy.
- Stimulates the colon, the stomach and all other organs.
- Stimulates vitality and helps in retardation of ageing.
- Enhances our sensory system and creates more awareness.